Please contact us with any historical information you may have.
Canadian Cricket History
- The Story of 100 Years of Cricket in Manitoba (William Weighton, Manitoba Historical Society)
- The first tour – an England team in Canada and the USA, 1859.
- Canada In World Cup: 2003 – a personal view from Brockton Point
- The origins of Brockton Point CC, Vancouver.
- MCC in Canada 1959 (The Cricketer)
- Canada in the World Cup 1979 – A Reflective Testimonial (cricketclub.org)
- Canada v USA – the oldest international (cricketclub.org)
- The earliest known photographs of cricket in British Columbia – the Royal Engineers and cricket in British Columbia.
- When Bradman came to Canada [AR Littlewood]
- Canadians Declare “It Isn’t Cricket”: A Century of Rejection of the Imperial Game, 1860-1960 (pdf) [David Cooper (U of T), Journal of Sport History, 1999, Vol. 26, No. 1, p. 51-81]
- Cricket in Canada: An historical chronology before Confederation [Prepared and collated by Jon Harris, with contributions from K. Boller]
- Some stories, some history, some facts, some observations [Jon Harris, CanadaCricket.com]
- The History of the Canadian Cricket Association [From Kevin Boller, Cricket Canada]
- The “home made” bat in the Glenbow museum – Jon Harris
- Cricket: Colonial Keep-sake or Canadian Cast-out? – Univeristy of Victoria project
- Arctic cricket– Jon Harris on cricket under the midnight sun
Provincial Cricket History
- Newfoundland [From David Liverman]
- Cricket History in Victoria
- History of the Victoria and District Cricket Association
General Cricket History
- An early cricket tour of North America 24 June 2000 [From AR Littlewood, CricInfo]
- A History of Cricket Literature – the 18th Century 13 June 2000 [From AR Littlewood, CricInfo]
- American Cricket History [with Canadian References] [Deb K. Das, CricInfo USA]
(Visited 1 times, 4 visits today)