Provincial Team Captain
We are accepting resumes to appoint a captain for Cricket NL’s provincial men’s team for the next 12 months. To be considered, please send in your resumes to Cricket Newfoundland President and Director at Large at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Thursday December 17, 2020.
The board will review the resumes and select the best candidate.
Below are the ideal criteria for the position:
• Proven track record of captaincy at club or provincial level
• Strong ability as a player- probable selection for provincial team independent of captaincy ability
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Good knowledge of cricket – understands needs before, during and after matches
• Previous playing experience at Canada inter-provincial level is an asset
It should be noted that this is a voluntary position, with no compensation attached.