Canadian Cricket History
contact us with any historical
information you may have.
- The Story of 100 Years of Cricket in Manitoba (William Weighton, Manitoba Historical Society)
- The first tour - an England team in Canada and the USA, 1859.
- Canada In World Cup: 2003 - a personal view from Brockton Point
- The origins of Brockton Point CC, Vancouver.
MCC in Canada 1959 (The Cricketer)
Canada in the World Cup 1979 - A Reflective Testimonial (cricketclub.org)
- Canada v USA - the oldest international (cricketclub.org)
- The earliest known photographs of cricket in British Columbia - the Royal Engineers and cricket in British Columbia.
Bradman came to Canada [AR Littlewood]
Declare It Isnt Cricket: A Century of Rejection of
the Imperial Game, 1860-1960 (pdf)
[David Cooper (U of T), Journal of Sport History, 1999, Vol. 26, No.
1, p. 51-81]
- Cricket in Canada: An historical chronology before Confederation
[Prepared and collated by Jon Harris, with contributions from K. Boller]
stories, some history, some facts, some observations
[Jon Harris, CanadaCricket.com]
History of the Canadian Cricket Association
[From Kevin Boller, CricInfo Canada]
- The "home made" bat in the Glenbow
museum - Jon Harris
Colonial Keep-sake or Canadian Cast-out? - Univeristy of Victoria project
- Arctic cricket- Jon Harris on cricket under the